Our Grampians Favourites
- Did you know that the Grampians region produces 40% of Australia's most-awarded wines? Don't miss any of them on a tour with Grampians Wine Tours.
- Ever dreamed of being a zookeeper? Or getting up close and personal with a rhino?? At Halls Gap Zoo you can do it all!
- For a round of mini-golf over the mountains, try your hand at Grampians Adventure Golf. Feeling inspired by the beautiful surroundings? Take a walk through MOCO Gallery while you're there. Adventure Cafe is also a great spot for brunch or dinner on the weekends, with gluten free, vegetarian and vegan delights to boot.
- Make sure to eat at Flame Brothers, our favourite smokehouse, for an informal feed, morning, lunch or dinner and any day of the week. Also does a great coffee.
- And no trip to Halls Gap would be complete without an ice-cream enjoyed with the birds of Stoney Creek from Coolas Ice Creamery.
Find out more...